Business Mail works with all major mobile devices and operating systems that support the Exchange ActiveSync protocol. These include iPad, iPhone, Android smartphone and Tablet. Also on Windows and macOS computer systems.
You can access BusinessMail via Microsoft Outlook. You must have a valid Microsoft Outlook license to use Microsoft Outlook with BusinessMail, which provides native support for the following versions of Microsoft Outlook:
- Office Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016, and Outlook 2019
- Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013 Click-to-Run
- Outlook for Mac 2011, Outlook 2016 for Mac, and Outlook 2019 for Mac
It is also possible to get access via Web or via IMAP.
Read more about the clients >
Pricing and editions
You will find more about the pricing and editions on the official product website and in the white paper >
There are various technical limits and limitations that cannot be further increased.
- The maximum size of a mailbox is 50 GB per user.
- The maximum size of an outgoing or incoming e-mail message is 25 MB.